Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Chelsea's Goals

I too, similar to Nichole, would like to learn about how to teach literacy in schools with limited resources. I also would like to learn more about developing curriculum with resources such as the book room, and how to connect the GLCEs to the books we read, and to be able to keep the students motivated throughout the school year.
As if that isn't enough, I am going to be a special education teacher and would like to develop a knowledge base of how to work with students in a general education setting with varying ability levels in both reading and writing. I also would like to develop a base of knowledge of materials and techniques to keep challenging students interested.
Basically, I hope to get a lot out of this class :) considering I am a special education major with language arts as my integrated major.

No comments:

Post a Comment